Crisis Point Trauma Care can offer consulting on a variety of programs based around how to act or respond in a civilian high threat environment.
Organizations that can benefit from this training and consulting include:
- Places of worship
- Corporate businesses
- Industrial businesses
- First responder agencies
- Community centers
- Sports venues
- Bars and clubs
- Large public events and festivals
Stop the Bleed Program
Crisis Point can offer your organization basic, intermediate or advanced training (based on prerequisites) on how to treat the most common treatable causes of death in trauma to your employees. Please click on the training button on the home page for more information on these courses.
Law Enforcement, EMS and Fire Fighters Rescue Task Force Program
Crisis Point can offer consulting on how to develop an Active Attacker program for first responders. This can include developing a training syllabus; video and scenario based training for your EMS, Fire and Law Enforcement agencies.
- Allocating available resources and creating a staging area.
- Unified Command structure
- Creating hot, warm and cold zones of operation
- Law Enforcement Contact Teams and Rescue teams
- Setting up Form Up Points and Casualty Collection Points
- Deployment of RTF teams into warm zones to treat life threatening bleeding, airway compromise and respiratory emergencies.
Active Attacker Workshops- What Can I Do?
An active attacker is an individual actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a confined and other populated area. In most cases, active attackers use firearms but can also use edges weapons, chemicals, improvised explosives, fire and vehicles a weapon to harm innocent people. There is no pattern or method to his or her selection of victims. Active attacker situations are unpredictable and evolve quickly.
All employees can help prevent and prepare for potential active attacker situations. Crisis Point Trauma Care can provide guidance to individuals, including managers and employees, so that they can prepare to respond to an active attacker situation.
Issues covered in the active attacker workshop include:
- Profile of an active attacker.
- Describe actions to take when confronted with an active attacker and responding law enforcement officials. (Run, Hide, Fight)
- Recognize potential workplace violence indicators.
- Discuss the importance of creating an emergency action plan.
- Describe actions to take to prevent and prepare for potential active attacker incidents.
- Describe how to manage the consequences of an active attacker incident.
Please contact Crisis Point Trauma Care for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org